Advanced Cytometry Course at the ECI
02. September 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
On September 2nd, 2018, at the Advanced Cytometry Course in Amsterdam 40 interested participants were able to improve their knowledge on flow cytometry.
Hyun-Dong Chang, head of the Technology Platform for Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting at the DRFZ, organized the Satellite Symposium during the 5th European Congress of Immunology (ECI 2018).
Experts from five countries gave lectures on:
- advanced technologies of flow cytometry – Diether Recktenwald, USA
- analyses of rare cells – Andrea Cossarizza, Italy
- Multi-color panel design and standardizations – Tomas Kalina, Czech Republic
- Multi-dimensional data analysis – Sofie Van Gassen, Belgium
- Analysis of intracellular proteins – Hyun-Dong Chang, Germany
We would like to thank the International Society of Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC), which supported Diether Recktenwald’s lecture.