Signal TransductionProf. Dr. Ria Baumgrass
Prof. Dr. Ria Baumgrass
CV - Akademischer Werdegang und Schlüsselpublikationen (nur auf Englisch verfügbar)
- Since 2013 apl. Professor for Immunology, University of Potsdam
- Since 2000 Group leader of the Signal Transduction Group at the DRFZ, Berlin
- 1997 – 2000 Scientific head of the Cell Culture and Signal Transduction Lab; Max Planck Research Unit for Enzymology of Protein Folding, Halle/ Saale
- 1994 – 1997 Head of the Osteoporosis Lab; German Institute of Human Nutrition, Potsdam-Rehbruecke
- 1993 – 1994 DAAD grants; University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA.; University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, U.S.A.
- 1992 – 1993 Deputy head of the Department of Biochemical Ecotoxicology; Fraunhofer Society, Institute of Environmental Chemistry and Ecotoxicology, Schmallenberg – Potsdam
- 1990 – 1991 Head of the Department of Biochemical Toxicology
- 1983 – 1990 Scientific co-worker at Central Institute of Nutrition, Potsdam-Rehbruecke
- 2007/2008 Habilitation in Immunology; University of Potsdam
- 1990 PhD in Biochemistry; Martin Luther University (MLU) Halle-Wittenberg
- 1984 – 1990 Postgradual studies; Academy of Postgraduate Medical Education, Berlin
- 1977 – 1983 Study of Biochemistry at the Martin Luther University (MLU) Halle-Wittenberg
- Since 2016 Member of the scientific advisory board of the Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology in Potsdam-Golm (IZI-BB)
- 2009 – 2016 Coorganizer and lecturer of the Autumn School “Current Concepts in Immunology” as a part of the Academy of Immunology within the German Society of Immunology
- 2008 – 2016 Spokesman and coordinator of the Forsys and e:Bio systems-biology-network Berlin
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zytometrie (DGfZ)
• Signal Transduction Society (STS)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Immunologie (DGfI
- 1993 – 1994 two DAAD grants
Third party funding
Selection from 2011 – ongoing
- 2021 – 2024 PI: Wheat, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- 2020 – 2022 PI: ZIM-project, German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWI)
- 2019 – 2024 PI: E:med, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- 2015 – 2018 PI: ZIM-project, German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWI)
- 2013 – 2016 Coordinator: T-Sys (e:Bio), BMBF
- 2013 – 2016 PI: SFB650, DFG
- 2011 – 2013 PI: ZIM project, German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWI)
- 2008 – 2013 PI: SFB-TR52, DFG
- 2008 – 2012 Coordinator: FORSYS, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- 2008 – 2012 PI: SFB650, DFG
- Gryzik S, Hoang Y, Lischke T, Mohr E, Venzke M, Kadner I, Poetzsch J, Groth D, Radbruch A, Hutloff A, and R. Baumgrass. 2020 Identification of a super-functional Tfh-like subpopulation in murine lupus by pattern perception. Elife 9:e53226.
- Karl M, Sommer C, Gabriel CH, Hecklau K, Venzke M, Hennig AF, Radbruch A, Selbach M, and R. Baumgrass. 2019. Recruitment of Histone Methyltransferase Ehmt1 to Foxp3 TSDR Counteracts Differentiation of Induced Regulatory T Cells. J Mol Biol. 431:3606-3625.
- Fuhrmann, F., T. Lischke, F. Gross, T. Scheel, L. Bauer, K.W. Kalim, A. Radbruch, H. Herzel, A. Hutloff, and Baumgrass. 2016. Adequate immune response ensured by binary IL-2 and graded CD25 expression in a murine transfer model. Elife 5: e20616.
- Gabriel, C.H., F. Gross, M. Karl, H. Stephanowitz, A.F. Hennig, M. Weber, S. Gryzik, I. Bachmann, K. Hecklau, J. Wienands, J. Schuchhardt, H. Herzel, A. Radbruch, E. Krause, and Baumgrass. 2016. Identification of Novel Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cell (NFAT)-associated Proteins in T Cells. J Biol Chem 291:24172.
- Fang, Z., K. Hecklau, F. Gross, I. Bachmann, M. Venzke, M. Karl, J. Schuchhardt, A. Radbruch, H. Herzel, and Baumgrass. 2015. Transcription factor cooccupied regions in the murine genome constitute T-helper-cell subtype specific enhancers. Eur J Immunol 45:3150.
- Bendfeldt, H., M. Benary, T. Scheel, K. Steinbrink, A. Radbruch, H. Herzel, and Baumgrass. 2012. IL-2 Expression in Activated Human Memory FOXP3(+) Cells Critically Depends on the Cellular Levels of FOXP3 as Well as of Four Transcription Factors of T Cell Activation. Front Immunol 3:264.
- Bendfeldt, H., M. Benary, T. Scheel, S. Frischbutter, A. Abajyan, A. Radbruch, H. Herzel, and Baumgrass. 2012. Stable IL-2 decision making by endogenous c-Fos amounts in peripheral memory T-helper cells. J Biol Chem 287:18386.
- Frischbutter, S., C. Gabriel, H. Bendfeldt, A. Radbruch, and Baumgrass. 2011. Dephosphorylation of Bcl-10 by calcineurin is essential for canonical NFkappaB activation in Th cells. Eur J Immunol 41:2349.
- Baumgrass, R., C. Brandt, F. Wegner, M. Abdollahnia, and M. Worm. 2010. Lowdose, but not high-dose, cyclosporin A promotes regulatory T-cell induction, expansion, or both. J Allergy Clin Immunol 126:183.
- Brandt, C., V. Pavlovic, A. Radbruch, M. Worm, and Baumgrass. 2009. Low dose cyclosporine A therapy increases the regulatory T cell population in patients with atopic dermatitis. Allergy 64:1588.